Use the profiles (attached) to answer the following questions:
1. Define the CONTRAST PRINCIPLE, its value in the negotiation setting, and how it can contribute to a win-win outcome.
2. Using the contrast principle, outline TWO POTENTIAL NEGOTIATING TACTICS that you would recommend Sharon Slade use in the negotiation meeting with Alice Jones. The gambits should help reach an integrative (win-win) outcome. Include examples to illustrate each gambit.
3. Explain the VALUE of each gambit to the negotiation process.
4. Provide the REASONS why each gambit could increase the likelihood of a successful negotiation session. Reference at least three outside sources that support your position. Include your thoughts on the importance of striving for a win-win outcome in any negotiation setting.
5. Summarize POTENTIAL negotiating GAMBITS that could advance a distributive negotiating agenda in this situation. For example, what might you say to persuade the other party to stop asking for concessions?
6. Recommend which SPECIFIC GAMBITS would be most appropriate for advancing your agenda in this negotiation. Explain your reasoning.
7. What TACTICS would you advise the negotiator to avoid in this case? Explain your reasoning.
Use the words in CAPS as the APA Level Headings.
Use the Netflix Summary (Attached) for additional information.