Discussion Board Questions:
1) What impacts or affects a persons metabolism?
2) How does “skipping” meals impact metabolism? (raise or lower)
3) What are ways you can increase your metabolism
4) In regards to vitamins- identify those who may be at risk for a deficiency of ” the water soluble” vitamins (Hint: Think about how water soluble vitamins are lost from the body)
5) If a person took a Vitamin A supplement daily – could this lead to a toxicity of this vitamin? If so, explain “why” Vitamin A, D, E or K may be of concern in regards to toxic levels?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
We have Walden University and Capella University nursing experts!