submit a completed final project, in the form of a scholarly paper,
• Discuss the principles of holistic care and the four principles of the holistic caring process
• Discuss the differences in patient needs when developing a holistic plan of care
• Discuss the similarities and differences between complementary and alternative medicine and western medicine
• Describe the role of nutrition, exercise, humor and music therapy in complementary and alternative medicine
• Discuss three main barriers to changing our current healthcare system to a more integrative system of care
• Create a short summary of the case file (age, sex, diagnosis)
• Complete a comprehensive, review of needs or problems discovered, and provide rationales and interventions to address the needs
• Discuss implementation and evaluation of complementary and alternative modalities within the plan of care
• Write a short summary in 2–3 paragraphs about the highlights of what this course added to your professional practice and the way you will practice nursing in the future
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
We have Walden University and Capella University nursing experts!